"This is an excellent course - I loved this course. Mike's CSR management experience, tips, and passion make all the difference. It was just what I needed in these crazy times. I know I'm far more prepared and confident. With what I learned, I can't imagine going on an interview or taking a CSR job without this course's training."
- Mindy Williams
2022 Black Friday $100 off coupon coded is: blackfriday
2022 Holiday Gift "2for1" code for you and a friend
Your Transformation - Get hired faster as an inbound customer service representative entry-level and be more prepared on the job than your peers resulting in less stress and enabling you can start working on your personal goals and dreams.
Train for jobs that actually exist to avoid wasting time & money. The CSR job is the #1 most advertised non-college-bound job title in the world per Careerbuilder.com data.
Your Plan - Get the game-changing training & your certificate in a weekend, we send you job leads for 6 months, ace your CSR interviews, and help you do better on the job to help you move ahead faster. Then we teach you the exact steps on how to get promoted from the CSR job to the next level job options we list for you to target.
Mike managed CSRs for a Fortune 50 company for 20+ years. Mike knows what makes CSRs good and what makes CSRs great. Mike "currently" talks to call center managers every day in his day job, so he's still your insider. Mike can help you reach your job and life goals. Mike can be your corporate insider guy.
This CSR plan is a better short-term and long-term option for some high school grads. Investing $497 in yourself (or 11 payments of $48) to target thousands of CSR jobs paying $28,300 -$43,900 per year. (per salary.com on 11/20/22)
So if you pay $497 to get a job paying $33,133 per year to start, that a good deal with, not a 10% ROI, but a 6,566% ROI %. That's a smart investment on your part.
30-day money back guarentee.
Disclaimer: like a college degree or high school diploma, there is no way getting your Customer Service certificate will guarantee you will get a job, or a job in the Salary.com salary range. However, the focused training that most of your peers will not have, the six months of job leads sent to you, the resume template, and the interviewing training should help your chances.
- Lesson 1 | Outcomes and Transformation Overview. (19:40)
- Lesson 2 | What will this Course Do for Me? - More Detail (9:31)
- Lesson 3 | Who Does this Course Help? Is This For You? (1:59)
- Lesson 4 | Here is My Vision for You. (2:50)
- Lesson 5 | About Your Coach- Mike Dunn. What Can He Do for Me? (4:43)
- Lesson 6 | What Do I Get for My Money? (5:32)
- Lesson 7 | How to Take This Course & Leverage the Information on the Job? (4:19)
- Lesson 8 | Part 1 - Cost Justification and Why People Buy (10:32)
- Lesson 8 | Part 2 - Your Return On Investment % (ROI%). You Are the Example. (7:30)
- Lesson 9 | Your Interview and Excelling on Your Job is the Real Exam. (6:28)
- Lesson 10 | Bonus Career Tips to Think About While Taking this Course. (2:35)
- Lesson 1 | Six Reasons to Become a Customer Service Representative (CSR) (10:00)
- Lesson 2 | What is a competitive Advantage and How Does It Relate to You and This Course? (4:51)
- Lesson 3 | What Is In It For Me (or you) (WIIIFM)? (12:04)
- Lesson 4 | Your Certificate (3:17)
- Lesson 5 | Your Interview Advantages (4:35)
- Lesson 6 | Real-World Training Benefits and Tips (2:42)
- Lesson 7 | Your Proven Initiative is a Bigger Deal to Most Employers Than You Realize. (2:26)
- Lesson 8 | You Want to Be Viewed as the Least Risk Option to the Interviewer. (2:19)
- Lesson 9 | Tips on How You will be More Productive Faster (1:54)
- Lesson 10 | Employer Certificate Verification Service Included (3:03)
- Lesson 1 |10 Steps on How I Can Get a CSR Job (6:17)
- Lesson 2 | What Does Billy-the-Kid, Robbing Banks, and CSR Jobs Have in Common? And Why is This Important to You? (2:21)
- Lesson 3 | Availability of Posted Jobs for CSRs From 2012 to 2020. CSR Job is a Smart Choice. (Charts) (5:43)
- Lesson 4 | How Much Do CSRs Make? (4:15)
- Lesson 5 | How Can I Use the CSR Job to Get Into a Company, Then Transfer? (1:36)
- Lesson 6 | Can I Work From Home or an Office? (2:38)
- Lesson 7 | Can I get a CSR job almost anywhere in the world? (1:56)
- Lesson 8 | Are Part-Time Jobs Available as CSRs? (2:32)
- Lesson 1 | What is a Customer Service Representative? (2:45)
- Lesson 2 | What Types of Customers Service Representatives Are There? (2:46)
- Lesson 3 | Business-to-Business (B2B) vs. Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Accounts (1:49)
- Lesson 4 | Major B2B Customers vs. Small B2B Customers (3:23)
- Lesson 5 | How CSRs Fit into the Organization and Bring Value to Both You and the Company (4:22)
- Lesson 1 | Outside Sales Costs & How Out-Side Sales Fits Into the Organization (3:17)
- Lesson 2 | Inbound CSR Costs & the Impact of COVID (3:19)
- Lesson 3 | Language Skills and Cultural Skills in a Call Center (2:30)
- Lesson 4 | Exactly What is a Call Center, and What is an ACD System? (3:20)
- Lesson 5 | What are Metrics? How to They Affect Me? (3:13)
- Lesson 6 | Can Exceeding Your Metrics Lead to Bonuses and Trips? (3:13)
- Lesson 7 | What About Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the CSR Title? (3:26)
- Lesson 1 | Focus on What You Can Control in the Interview Process (7:26)
- Lesson 2 | What You Can’t Control – Don’t Worry About These Things (3:40)
- Lesson 3 | The Interviewer’s Agenda (4:34)
- Lesson 4 | (4) Steps on How to Prepare for a CSR Job Initial Interview (9:57)
- Lesson 5 | (3) Steps | Interview Day – What to Say in the Interview (4:35)
- Lesson 6 | (2) Steps on How to Follow up (4:37)
- Lesson 7 | 20 Possible Interview Questions (13:04)
- Lesson 1 | Why is Running a Professional Meeting Important? (2:08)
- Lesson 2 | The 6 Steps to Run a Professional Internal Meeting – Overview (1:36)
- Lesson 3 | The 6 Steps to Run a Professional Internal Meeting – Step-By-Step (6:15)
- Lesson 4 | What to Say to Kick Off or Position Your Meeting (2:15)
- Lesson 5 | Final Tips Before Leading Your First Meeting (1:29)
Hi, I’m Mike Dunn
I've worked with and managed Customer Service Representatives for a Fortune 50 company for over 20+ years and another company after that. So I know what makes CSRs good and what makes CSRs great. The great ones are beloved by their customers and company. Plus, they have more job security and seem to be happier. Let me take you step by step from A - Z to help get three outcomes and one transformation.
Outcome #1 - Earn your CSR Certificate to show your friends, family, and future employer. Get an entry level job as an inbound CSR making between $28,300 to $43,900 per year.
Outcome #2 - Be FAR more prepared than your peers that have not had this training as your start your job to put you ahead and with less stress on most days.
Outcome #3 - Learn exactly how to get promoted from the entry-level inbound CSR job to your next move. You start this in your 2nd month on the job.
Your Transformation - Get an inbound CSR and be FAR more prepared on the job than your peers resulting in less stress and enabling you can start working on your personal goals and dreams.
You will be FAR more prepared than most of your peers for the CSR Interview and have a better chance to be successful in your new CSR job.
With this training and certificate, you are playing "career-chess" and your peers are playing "job-checkers."
The interviewer and company should really like that you had Business Etiquette and Phone Etiquette training. They will see this as a true advantage in your favor and a benefit for them.
Business Etiquette and Phone Etiquette training is included as a bonus to make you more valuable and marketable to the interviewer and company.
Business Acumen Training is included as a bonus.
Business Acumen training provides you a competitive advantage in the interview process and on the job every day of your career.
Most of your peers will not have it but you will.
I am so excited for you. You can take this course and get your certificate this weekend. Then start interviewing next week with all this information and competitive advantages.
Of course not every interview works out. That is why you go on many interviews. You want to find a company that you like and one that likes you.
- This course makes your chances of success in the interview and success on the job better.
- Try the free previews to see it you think this is for you. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.